[TxMt] Re: Textmate bundle command delay

Sat Oct 10 12:38:38 UTC 2009

You can use ‘sample’ to get a sample of what osascript does (or maybe
Shark).

That might help you find out what is causing the problem. AFAIK
osascript does scan lots of scripting dictionaries and load scripting
additions when it is launched, so likely your problem is with some of
that. Maybe it is trying to load a scripting dictionary from /Network/
Library/… and rather than immidiately fail, there is a timeout because
the OS tries to automount some previously seen drive, etc. (probably
not this exact issue, but I have seen problems like that).