[TxMt] Re: LaTeX completion

Alex Ross j at lasersox.net
Sat Oct 10 05:23:36 UTC 2009

I'm afraid I can't support that kind of workflow, due to the
limitations of the way the Dialog plugin works.

The work flow that I can support is typing:

\b⇥e⇥ for enumerate
\b⇥i⇥ for itemize

etc.

this is the same number of keystrokes as “enum⇥”, but has the
advantage of being sort of mneumonic.  It will also suggest it to you
everytime you press “\” so you won't forget to do it, which is the
problem that I always have with completion.  Additionally, it can
support MANY different snippets and you won't have to remember all the
different key combinations.