[TxMt] Re: To LaTeX.tmbundle users…

Johannes adhocrocker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 11:38:02 UTC 2009

I added my preferences below, but please keep in mind one thing: While
one key combination for each function might be good für one keyboard
layout (eg. US) it can be disastrous for other
keyboard layouts.
With the German keyboard layout for example, things like [,],{,} need
two keystrokes: alt-5, alt-6, alt-8, alt-9. With the backlash \ it
gets even worse, because to get it you need to type shift-alt-6. So
please keep in mind, that certain key combinations may render the
LaTeX plugin unusable with some common keyboard layouts. I am pretty
sure the problems I mentioned are true for other keyboard layouts as
well, eg. spanish, french.

[...]
> 1. What typesetting engine do you typically use?  (ie. pdflatex,
> xelatex, pdflualatex, etc …)
pdflatex

> 2. PDF Viewer?  (Skim.app, Preview.app, …)
Skim.app