[TxMt] Re: To LaTeX.tmbundle users…

THIL Stéphane stephane.thil at univ-perp.fr
Thu Oct 8 07:55:14 UTC 2009

Le 8 oct. 09 à 03:23, Alex Ross a écrit :

<snip>

> 1. What typesetting engine do you typically use?  (ie. pdflatex,
> xelatex, pdflualatex, etc)

Pdflatex, sometimes with latexmk.
Latex watch also.

> 2. PDF Viewer?  (Skim.app, Preview.app, etc)

Skim (what else ? :)

> 3. Do you use any of the completion commands?  Which ones?  What sort
> of LaTeX macros do you commonly complete?

Bib and ref completions (a side note: for some reason the bib items
appear twice in a row in the proposed list... any idea why?)

> 4. Do you use any of the snippets?

Most used feature. Existing snippets slightly changed and personal ones.
I also use Guido's "smart symbols" bundle quite a lot (thanks btw!).

> 5. What commands (besides Command-R) do you use the most often?

With some modifications: insert left/right, itemize lines, wrap in
environment, drag image, documentation for package (quite useful but
veeeeery sloooow), new item, sometimes the sync commands, toggle
starred, ...

> 6. Anything that you'd miss terribly if it was removed?

Mostly the complicated commands (as I will not be able to rewrite them
myself).

> Thanks for your time!

What you are doing is very much appreciated. Thanks!
--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.