[TxMt] Re: Feature suggestion - select file with same name but in different dir

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Oct 8 07:45:21 UTC 2009

On Oct 8, 2009, at 1:05 AM, joseph davison wrote:

> Hmmm.
>     I did as you suggest, reloaded the bundles and then tried to run
> Bundles>>GetBundles.
>
>     It popped up two windows, one with GetBundles in it and "unknown"
> for the source and prompted me  for the source.
> I didn't know what it was expecting as an answer, so I cancelled.
> (I'm a relatively new user)   There was nothing in the other window
> (except, perhaps, column labels)
>
> So, how to recover, and what's it expecting?  Perhaps the URL?:
> 	    <http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle

No. If GetBundles comes up with a small window asking for sources of
installed bundles, simply click at the popup menus and select the
original source from which you installed it - one after the other.
It's often the case that there're bundles which are hosted on
different repositories. GetBundles tries to identify the origin but
sometimes it fails for some reasons.
The source is used to check whether there're updates available.

But if you close that small window you should see at least all bundles.

Which OSX (precisely), Ruby version, GetBundles version (press
⇧⌥⌘L for log drawer in GetBundles dialog) are you using?

Cheers,
--Hans