[TxMt] Re: Feature suggestion - select file with same name but in different dir

joseph davison jwdavison at me.com
Wed Oct 7 23:05:59 UTC 2009

Hmmm.
     I did as you suggest, reloaded the bundles and then tried to run
Bundles>>GetBundles.

     It popped up two windows, one with GetBundles in it and "unknown"
for the source and prompted me  for the source.
I didn't know what it was expecting as an answer, so I cancelled.
(I'm a relatively new user)   There was nothing in the other window
(except, perhaps, column labels)

Now when I try to run it all menu items are greyed-out and it does
nothing.

So, how to recover, and what's it expecting?  Perhaps the URL?:  	    <http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle

Thanks,
	joe