[TxMt] Feature suggestion - select file with same name but in different dir

Guoliang Cao gcao at vonage.com
Wed Oct 7 19:20:55 UTC 2009

Hi Allan,

This is a small feature request based on my experience of developing
Rails applications.

In rails, view files are named after action name, and thus we get a
lot of files with same names but inside different view folders. When
we use Apple+T to open file, we can only enter file name and use up/
down key to select file.

It'll be really nice if we could enter "/" and dir name to further
narrow down choices. For example, enter 'indexhaml/plan' to select
index.html.haml in plan directory below. It won't cause much confusion
to have dir after file name because the dialog show them in same order.