[TxMt] Re: Keys missing on SL (was: Snow Leopard Subversion CommitWindow issue)

Wed Oct 7 09:04:16 UTC 2009

On 6 Oct 2009, at 21:29, Ken Scott wrote:

> I didn't think I was starting a new thread. I have a problem in the
> exact area that the original message was discussing.
>
> Regardless, the _only_ change in my system was the update to Snow
> Leopard. Since then, the Enter key to trigger the Commit button does
> not function, and in the summary area itself, the arrow keys and
> number keys do not function. I haven't done anything with key bindings
> or anything else listed in the help page referred to.

So the keys work in TextMate but not commit window?

The summary area is a standard (system) text field. Try the keys in
TextEdit.

Also tty press your numlock key a few times to reset potential bad
state info.

> Are there other suggestions as to what may be happening? Is anyone
> else experiencing this issue with the Subversion Commit window?

http://wiki.macromates.com/Troubleshooting/101

Note though that the commit window is an external program brought up,
so it does not make sense to reset TextMate preferences or similar,
since TextMate is not involved. But do try create new account.