[TxMt] Re: Console messages ?

Matt Bauman mbauman.lists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:55:10 UTC 2009

> 3.  Anyone know why I am seeing this in my console window about once/
> minute, and how I can get rid of it?
>        10/5/09 1:57:18 PM defaults[32293]
>        The domain/default pair of (com.macromates.textmate.webpreview,
> SelectedTheme) does not exist

I can't tell you why it's searching for that value so often, nor why
it's missing in the first place, but the easiest solution would
probably be to manually set the web preview theme.

Fire up a bundle item that uses the Web Preview (an easy example would
be the PHP Help: Bundles -> PHP -> Help).  Then mouseover the theme
dropdown in the upper right corner and change it.  That should force
it to generate the defaults entry for you.