[TxMt] escape Completion not working

Steven McDonald mcdonald at triumf.ca
Sun Oct 4 06:08:46 UTC 2009

Hi

	I am trying to learn some of the nice features of textmate. One that
is not working for me is the completion by hitting the escape key

	If i execute it from the menu edit->completion->next completeion it
works. but if I hit the escape [esc] on my MAC it does not complete,
then I get a green bar in the first character of the line the cursor
is on and from that point on the up down left and right arrow keys no
longer work nor do other keyboard commands.

Any suggestions what I am doing incorrectly, or what is happening.?

Steve