[TxMt] Re: TODO Bundle - nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)

Fri Nov 27 15:44:41 UTC 2009

On Nov 27, 2009, at 10:33 AM, Gert van Oss wrote:

> This gives me:
>
> $TM_SUPPORT_PATH
> /bin/bash: /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support: is a directory

You didn’t put `echo` before the variable name, so it was trying to “execute” the variable instead of displaying its value. But I suppose you have your answer either way: /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

The magnitude of a problem does not affect its ownership.