[TxMt] Re: Bug - Projects and the Snow Leopard virtuelenv hang - reason

dwchin david.w.h.chin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 01:47:06 UTC 2009

John Finch wrote:

> The bug seems to only effect Snow Leopard installations that use
> Bazaar and ProjectPlus within TextMate. It does not seem to be a
> Textmate problem.
>
> In Snow Leopard switching off the Bazaar support in the preferences ->
> Project+ fixes the problem. (This tab is there only if ProjectPlus is
> installed).
>
> With Bazaar support off Textmate will work properly. This is the case
> even if you have upgraded to the latest Bazaar for Snow Leopard.

Using TextMate Version 1.5.9 (1589) on OS X Version 10.6.2 Build 10C540.

I find this happens no matter what SCM is used. I have tried: only
Subversion, only Git, only Mercurial. Also tried Git + Mercurial +
Subversion. These 4 cases cause the the project window to be a blank white
undecorated window.