[TxMt] Re: 1589 : Problem with skim and preview

Andrew Jaffe a.h.jaffe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 18:56:40 UTC 2009

I have the same Skim-launching problem: if it's already running, the
Latex bundle finds it fine; otherwise it just bounces in the dock.

If I "force quit" and restart, I get the following error from the
original attempt in the TM console:

Application 'Skim' not running 2009-11-25 18:51:57.584
osascript[11957:903] Error loading
/Users/jaffe/Library/ScriptingAdditions/List & Record
Tools.osax/Contents/MacOS/List & Record Tools:
dlopen(/Users/jaffe/Library/ScriptingAdditions/List & Record
Tools.osax/Contents/MacOS/List & Record Tools, 262): no suitable image
found. Did find: /Users/jaffe/Library/ScriptingAdditions/List & Record
Tools.osax/Contents/MacOS/List & Record Tools: no matching architecture
in universal wrapper osascript: OpenScripting.framework - scripting
addition "/Users/jaffe/Library/ScriptingAdditions/List & Record
Tools.osax" declares no loadable handlers. 486:494: execution error:
Skim got an error: Connection is invalid. (-609)

I seem to recall that this is a longstanding problem, and possibly
related to some google tool?

Andrew