[TxMt] Re: 1589 : Problem with skim and preview

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Wed Nov 25 06:26:25 UTC 2009

Le 25 nov. 2009 à 04:17, Gildas Hamel a écrit :
> After installing Latex 2 bundle, I also experience the stall with
> Skim for Latex 2, and with Texshop when I go back to using the official
> Textmate latex bundle (for which I use Texshop as previewer).
> I have to force quit either. If either Texshop or Skim are open
> before Command-R, no problem.

Hi

No Problem here if Texshop or Preview or Skim are open before Command-R
 and the Latex Official.

Worse problem : imposible now to open Texshop or Preview or Skim from the Dock

Texshop or Preview or Skim

The problem is not only with Skim but with Preview with TexShop ( why
 Adobe Reader is not in the list ?)

I re-install the new version after cleaning (without LateX2, without plug-ins)

 and the problem is here with Skim and others.

The only possibility is to work with the TextMate's viewer.

Best regards

Alain