[TxMt] PAGE DOWN/UP doesnt work anymore....

Dennis Amrouche dennis at screenlabor.de
Wed Nov 18 21:59:25 UTC 2009

Hi,

I just upgraded to Snow Leopard and TM 1.5.9.

Formerly you could scroll page by page up and down in the document by pressing:

ALT + UP / DOWN

If you want to jump to top / end of document you used CMD + UP / DOWN

Now its the same for both combination, even with the ALT combination I jump to top and end.

is it Snow Leopard or the version 1.5.9 of Textmate that brings that behaviour?
How can I easily change it back to "normal"?

thnx in advance!
Dennis

ps. thanks to the community to bring background transparency to TM as a general feature! I was astonished and exited to see that today!