[TxMt] GetBundles and duplicate names

King, Steven sking at arbor.net
Tue Nov 17 22:34:37 UTC 2009

This talk about using github and GetBundles and what-not got me curious: GetBundles often shows multiple bundles with the same name. Often these are in different repositories (Official, Review, or Github) but sometimes there are dups within one repository. As of right now there are two AppleScript bundles on Github, the only visible difference being the date and author's name. Is there any way, currently or planned, to sort this out? Okay, I assume the bundles in Review are undergoing, well, review and may or may not be ready for use. But when there are dups in Official and Github, is there any way to tell which is preferred?

--
Steve King
Sr. Software Engineer