[TxMt] Re: Lots of bundles are being removed.

Tue Nov 17 05:36:59 UTC 2009

On 16 Nov 2009, at 09:28, Wilhelm Longshanks wrote:

> [...]
> Maybe Allan is blogging on this any time soon? I can't find any
> official word on that.

I sent this to the svn list: http://lists.macromates.com/textmate-dev/2009-October/014185.html

Status is that I did backport the libraries involved to Tiger (except
for a replacement to copyfile(3), but this is almost never used ;)
though I will need to figure out something) and I hope to soon have an
1.x update (working only on 1.x ATM) — exactly how integrated ‘bl’
will be in 1.x, I am not sure yet, but worst-case users will have to
update their bundles via ‘bl’ in the future, which should be a much
better experience than svn/git.