[TxMt] Re: detect language (german, english)

Mathieu Godart mathieu at coolsand-tech.fr
Mon Nov 16 15:00:41 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I experience the same behaviour. By default, TM thinks I am editing
some text in french. The "Automatic by language" doesn't seem to work
properly in TM, whereas I works fine in Mail, for example. It is
especially strange because I never write in french in TM...

Best regards,
Mathieu

Mathieu Godart

ASIC Integration Manager