[TxMt] Re: detect language (german, english)

Christian maillists at gmx.de
Mon Nov 16 13:26:04 UTC 2009

Am 16.11.2009 um 13:28 schrieb Hans-Jörg Bibiko:
> On Nov 16, 2009, at 12:23 PM, Christian wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> is there a way that textmate can detect the used language (german or
>> english). Normally I write in german and now when I type english
>> everything is underlined. With a right click tm tries to correct in
>> a german word.
>
> Did you try ⌘: to set the language to English?

There I have "Automatic by language" as standard. The OS-Prefs also
set to "Automatic by language".

When I highlight the entire document (Plain Text) and hit cmd + : and
set it to English nothing happens.

--
	Christian

-We've really achieved the ideal of what I wanted Microsoft to become.-
Bill Gates, June 2008