[TxMt] Re: Fwd: Re: Regular expression for current file name without extension

Jan Jakob Bornheim jjbornheim at gmail.com
Mon May 25 18:50:19 UTC 2009

On 25-May-09, at 6:54 PM, Christopher Creutzig wrote:

> That looks to me as if your TM_LATEX_MASTER contained whitespace.
>
> Could you add, in front of that,
>
> echo $TM_LATEX_MASTER >&2
>
> and see what that returns?

Well, the filename did not contain any whitespace, but the parent
folder did. Ex:

/Users/janjakobbornheim/Documents/univ/essay HCA/master_essay_hca.tex

So just using quotation marks around "${TM_LATEX_MASTER%.*}.rsp.aux"
worked (i.e. using 'bibtex "${TM_LATEX_MASTER%.*}.rsp.aux"' without
the single quotes). I am sorry. That was pretty obvious, I just didn't
think of the possibility that TM_LATEX_MASTER could as well return the
absolute path instead of the file name only. Thank you very much for
your help.

Jan Jakob