[TxMt] Re: ActionScript 3 firstLineMatch

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Sun May 24 08:13:27 UTC 2009

>> I believe this is the correct firstLineMatch for AS3:
>> package\s?([\w\.]*)\s?{

I don't believe there is a correct way of doing this. Or to avoid the
languages Michael's identified:

> [...]And you need to make sure it can't get triggered in D, Doxygen,
> Groovy,
> Java, JavaScript, Processing, Scala[...]

I used  \bAS3\b because comments are as likely to be found on the
first line as package declarations. So, for anyone who wanted to,
adding 'AS3' would  help TM identify ActionScript 3 over ActionScript
files.

I've also taken the liberty of adding 'AS3' into the comment header
for the same reason.

Cheers,
Simon