[TxMt] Re: TM2 feature request: project file & git

Dana Kashubeck dana.kashubeck at riemer.com
Thu May 21 14:26:58 UTC 2009

On May 20, 2009, at 12:25 PM, Gerd Knops wrote:

> - Transitory information: TM seems to store transitory information
> (window position or some such) in the project file, thus dirtying my
> project. I'd prefer that TM would write that kind of info into a
> separate file, so I can chose to track it or not.

Oh, yes please!  Even better if this could be stored in ~/Application
Support or something.  We run into "project file bumps" quite a lot
when there is more than one person working on the same project.  We
want to track the TM project file because we organize the files in
groups, etc. and want that to be common across the board.  But I don't
need to track which tabs my boss had open last.

Dana Kashubeck
Systems Manager
Riemer Reporting Service Inc.
http://www.riemer.com