[TxMt] Re: Where is the latexmk.pl file?

Hans Taktmann hans.taktmann at gmail.com
Wed May 20 20:47:53 UTC 2009

On 20.05.2009, at 19:50, W.P. McNeill wrote:

> My LaTeX bundle is latexmk.pl to compile LaTeX documents, but I have
> no idea where this file is.  I have search my entire hard drive.
> Where does latexmk.pl reside?

here:

file://localhost/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/bin/latexmk.pl

I don't know if you can search for it directly from Finder through
Spotlight; however, if you control-click on TextMate and choose "Show
Package Contents" then you can search for it.
Probably, there is some command line wizardry to do it even more
straight forward.

Regarding updating the LaTeX-bundle: the, imho, easiest way is by dint
of the Get Bundles bundle:

http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/

also, cf. http://al3x.net/2008/12/03/how-i-use-textmate.html

--Hans