[TxMt] Re: How to config the internal TM preview browser to run the MAMP PHP engine?

sohdubom naoqueronewsletter at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:07:57 UTC 2009

Hi. yes my path is:
PhpMate r11069 running PHP 5.2.6 (cli) (/usr/bin/php)

If I check the path running PhpInfo() through MAMP I get:
Configuration File (php.ini) Path :	/Applications/MAMP/conf/php5

So I need do configure .bashrc or .profile and add a PATH to:
/Applications/MAMP/conf/php5 ?

In the Terminal when I : echo $PATH I get:
/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/bin
Where is this $PATH set, since I'm not using a .bashrc file in my user home
dir

Can I use the .profile file? How could I configure the right path in this
case?

Thanx in advance. SohDubom.