[TxMt] unsubscribe request

Alistair Colling alistair.colling at fpp.net
Tue May 12 08:00:41 UTC 2009

Hello, please would you unsubscribe me from the mailing list?
I've tried this process using the form on your web page but I am still
getting the newsletters.

Thanks,
Alistair

Alistair Colling
Interactive Developer

FPP Brand Communications (Newcastle upon Tyne)
The Courtyard
Dinsdale Place
Sandyford
Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1BD
Telephone: +44 (0)191 261 6662
Fax: +44 (0)191 233 2511

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed.
It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify the sender at the e-mail address above.
FPP Design Limited. Reg. Office: The Courtyard, Dinsdale Place, Sandyford, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1BD.
Registered Number 3775564. Registered in England and Wales. Visit our website at http://www.fpp.net/