[TxMt] Re: Options for real time css develpment

Dr. Drang drdrang at gmail.com
Tue May 5 13:51:02 UTC 2009

On May 4, 2009, at 1:56 AM, Scott Haneda wrote:

> FWIW, CSSEdit is a pretty strong app in this regard, were it not for
> the poor auto completion in the app, I would probably take the time to
> learn it.

If you have CSSEdit you can

1. Open the CSS file in its editor.
2. Open the HTML file in its previewer.
3. Choose Edit in TextMate… to (re)open the CSS file in TextMate.
4. Edit the file in TM. Every time you save in TM, the CSSEdit
previewer will update.

Recognize that the saves you do in TM will *not* save the CSS file to
disk; they will only "save" to the CSSEdit window. You'll have to
periodically save the file from within CSSEdit.

--
Dr. Drang
drdrang at gmail.com