[TxMt] Re: Options for real time css develpment

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Mon May 4 06:56:52 UTC 2009

FWIW, CSSEdit is a pretty strong app in this regard, were it not for
the poor auto completion in the app, I would probably take the time to
learn it.

I am pretty sure TM has the flexibility to work how I need it to, just
a matter of figuring it out. This comes back to my previous post of
wanting to get host, path, and URL/URI data in TM from remote ftp
apps.  With this data, there is a lot more than could be done, like
downloading images and files in the background.  As it is now, TM has
no way to know what the remote host is.

I have a feeling not too many people do a lot of html and css in TM,
and more use it for programming, so this is going to be a tough one to
solve on my end.

Appreciate any suggestions anyone who does spend some of their time
doing css in TM.
Thanks.