[TxMt] Re: Options for real time css develpment

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Sun May 3 01:22:46 UTC 2009

Right, but this entire process of refreshing a page is what I am
wanting to get away from.  I want a window of code on one side, and a
window of a browser on the other.

I guess what I am looking to do is get TM's "Show Web Preview" to
follow <head> links, and when working on remote files, I would like it
to know the URL the file is at, so it can locate all the images and
other resources.

ExpanDrive may solve the broken images issues, but it is not going to
solve the problem of a page that needs to be parsed with a language
before I get a chance to see the resulting rendered html.

I looked at CSSEdit, it does all I need, but their auto-complete
system just does not hold candle to TM.