[TxMt] TweetDeck: This version of TextMate does not support “twitpic.com” in its URL scheme.

Adhamh Findlay adhamh at mac.com
Sun Mar 8 20:23:46 UTC 2009

Hello,

When I'm using TweetDeck, if I click on a link in TweetDeck TextMate
pops to the front and tries to open the URL.  It can't and I get this
error:

This version of TextMate does not support “twitpic.com” in its URL
scheme.

If I drag TextMate to the trash, Safari opens the link as expected.

If I copy the link in TweetDeck it looks like this:

event:http://twitpic.com/1xtwr

Is there anyway to get TextMate to stop trying to open these links?

Thanks,

Adhamh