[TxMt] git bundle and fmdiff

Max Lein realoreocookie at gmx.de
Sat Mar 7 12:01:56 UTC 2009

I've recently switched from subversion to git for my latex projects. I
find git a lot easier to use and it was absolutely painless to switch.
However, I miss the ability to use File Merge to graphically display
changes. (*Very* useful if you are working with multiple authors and
you want to see where text has changed.

The git bundle allows you to compare things, but I would like to use
File Merge instead of the standard window comparing the changes.

Is it possible to set File Merge as default viewer for diff files as
you are with subversion?

Thanks a bunch!

Max