[TxMt] AS3 AutoComplete - No joy

Gaby Vanhegan gaby at vanhegan.net
Sun Jun 28 17:19:46 UTC 2009

After reading through the comments here:

	http://blog.simongregory.com/09/as3-autocompletion-in-textmate/

I have so far failed to get any good looking AS3 autocomplete.  What
do I need to do to work out what's going wrong?  I am getting this
when I press Alt-Esc:

	please select a class to locate the package for

Here's my sample code:

		 var s:Sprite	= new Sprite();
	s.(here I press Alt-Esc and get the tooltip)

I can't find the TM log file to look for errors.  I have soft linked
my Flex SDK into /Developer/SDKs/flex_sdk_3 as suggested in the
comments on the original thread but I cant make it go.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gaby.

--
Sent from my email program on my computer sitting on my desk in my
house.