[TxMt] tm_dialog -- outside of TextMate?

Stephen Hansen apt.shansen at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 17:25:23 UTC 2009

This isn't really directly related to TextMate at all, but... :)
I've been doing some automation work to help make me all the more efficient
in various ways. That's generally involving writing up scripts glued to
various places-- and I've recently sort of wanted something like tm_dialog
to integrate with them, entirely outside of TextMate. I mean, I use
tm_dialog with a couple custom bundles for certain purposes but I don't
really "live" in TextMate so much.

Anyone know if there's a way to poke tm_dialog into just doing its thing
/outside/ of TextMate? Or, something else out there which fulfills a similar
use? I saw CocoaDialogs, but what I loved about tm_dialog was that it could
run custom nib's.

Anyhoo. Sorry for the OT post. =)

--Stephen