[TxMt] Re: env: ruby: Permission denied

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Tue Jun 23 11:00:01 UTC 2009

On Jun 22, 2009, at 7:12 PM, Tommy Nordgren wrote:

> 	I have not been able to get the bundles to work with ruby 1.9.1
> either . I had to manually uninstall it.

Just a small note to say that I've only ever used Ruby 1.9 with
TextMate. It was rough sledding at first, but James Gray committed a
lot of fixes around 1.9 release time.

Right now, I have only a couple things that don't work in 1.9: the
Factor language bundle (uses the Ruby Cocoa library), and the viewing
of Man pages via the Dialogue window. With these, I've been too lazy
to find out what's wrong, and just run 1.86 for them.

Best, Charles