[TxMt] Re: env: ruby: Permission denied

Thomas Hennes (Pro) tsh at codercube.com
Mon Jun 22 22:10:08 UTC 2009

Hello Xavier,

Just a hunch, but have you tried downgrading Ruby to 1.8.6 or 1.8.7?

As far as I know, version 1.9.1 is fairly new and includes some major
changes, and while it is marked as stable, it might not be fully
compatible with software that rely on older versions.

Again, this is just an educated guess ; you might want to visit
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/downloads/ to find out more on the subject
and get a more definitive opinion.

Hope this helps, good luck !

-Thomas