[TxMt] Re: Texmate 2

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Mon Jun 15 15:38:46 UTC 2009

> I also think hard work should be rewarded (...)

+1 for paid upgrade of TM2.

I remember this kind of discussion was already there 3 months ago or
so. But it's cool to so many of TM users that want to pay for
something that's declared to be free. And I agree with JiHo that
probably this would/could result with sooner and more stable release
of TM2 and more development possibilities + some full-time side
developers.

I would appreciate also some screenshots of dev version + some ideas
behind written down, rather sort of explanation (we already know) that
we found on TM blog.
Indeed some short blog entries with some screen snapshots and dev
notes would make it easier to wait for TM2 release, that's such a Holy
Grail for us all now :)

Cheers,
--
Adam