[TxMt] Problem creating a new XCode project using the XCode plug in

Joe Jones darkdescendant at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 14:27:35 UTC 2009

When I attempt to create a new project called "Foo", I get the following
error:

/tmp/temp_textmate.VmGETS:30:in 'read': No such file or directory -
/Users/jjones/Documents/Code/Foo/___PROJECTNAMEASIDENTIFIER____Prefix.pch
(Errno::ENOENT) /tmp/temp_textmate.VmGETS:30:in 'expand_file'
/tmp/temp_textmate.VmGETS:94:in 'process'
/tmp/temp_textmate.VmGETS:92:in 'each'
/tmp/temp_textmate.VmGETS:92:in 'process'
/tmp/temp_textmate.VmGETS:138

I see that the folder /Users/jjones/Documents/Code/Foo has been created and
a bunch of projects are in there. Not sure what the issue is here and I was
wondering if anyone here knows what to do to get around this?

Thanx,
Joe