[TxMt] Re: Latex Bundle

Mark Perrin m.perrin at me.com
Wed Jun 10 01:18:11 UTC 2009

Thanks for the suggestion. But it is still not working.

If I set TM_LATEX_MASTER to $TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY/thesismaster.tex,
when I compile the document it gives an error that it can't find file /
Users/blahblah/$TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY i.e. it seems to be tacking the
variable onto the full path.

Latex watch gives the error: I can't write to $TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY

I guess the solution might be for the Latex Watch to be changed so
that it can accept different path designations,

Thanx