[TxMt] Re: newbie question.. How compile source code for dialog2 and install it?

MDX-LE dj9027 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 02:17:09 UTC 2009

During my "gentle" introduction to Terminal in OSX, I was introduced to perl.
perl #!ed my brain so hard %-|, that without much introduction, I chose to
learn python because I thought it gave so much better ! for the $ (bang for
the buck) without help from hard core programmers. =^D
Now am trying to learn textmate and got stumbled on Ruby.
Sure it sounds a lot of fun to learn a new language.

But is there a way to use UI in python scripts within TM?

May be my question is a bit precocious because I just found a textmate
podcast series on itunes that has 2 podcasts on dialog2 in TM.