[TxMt] Re: [ANN] RubyFrontier TextMate bundle released

Piero D\'Ancona pierodancona at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 18:57:43 UTC 2009

Matt Neuburg <matt at ...> writes:

> On 7/24/09 10:45 AM, in article loom.20090724T174344-82 at ...,
> "Piero D'Ancona" <pierodancona at ...>
> wrote:
>
> > when I try  'New Site' I get this error:
>
> Another problem I'm having with this report is that 'New Site' does not
> produce any output, so I don't understand where you'd even *see" an error
> message or any other kind of message... m.

I did the following: opened a new window, changed to
Plain Text, saved as untitled.txt, issued the command
'New Site' and nothing happened, repeatedly.

So I changed the output to 'Create New Document' in the vain
attempt to understand what was happening. The text I
pasted in my letter was the output of the command.

If you need more details I'll write to your private address,
don't hesitate to ask

Piero