[TxMt] [ANN] RubyFrontier TextMate bundle released

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Thu Jul 23 02:46:59 UTC 2009

After a year and half of development and testing and some hints to the world
at large now and then, I've finally decided to release RubyFrontier into the
wild.

RubyFrontier is a TextMate bundle. It implements a Web site framework
basically modelled after the UserLand Frontier Web site framework, written
in Ruby. In other words, it's a tool for writing and maintaining Web sites.

Documentation and description here:

http://www.apeth.com/RubyFrontierDocs/default.html

Incredibly great new screencast here (rather long, take it in stages or at
least have a coffee machine sitting next to you the whole time):

http://www.apeth.com/rubyFrontier.mov

The download:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rubyfrontier/

Share and enjoy. Tell a friend (if you have one). m.

PS I don't want to make a big sentimental thing of this, but just for the
record, this would have been *totally* impossible without TextMate. I was
completely up a creek about how to migrate out of Frontier until I realized
that TextMate would handle the whole interface for me.

--
matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!