[TxMt] Re: Python bundle and 'Cleanup Whitespace'

Garret Heaton powdahound at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 19:15:23 UTC 2009

I can't provide any input on fixing the Python bundle but I'd like to
suggest that you check out the PEP8 bundle someone made:
http://github.com/ppierre/python-pep8-tmbundle/. In addition to doing PEP8
validation it has a 'reindent' command that fixes many whitespace issues. It
may be a good replacement for the 'Cleanup Whitespace' command you're using
now.