[TxMt] Re: Edit in TextMate break for anyone else?

Jesse Read darthnerdus at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 16:05:58 UTC 2009

I got it working at last, but I had to follow a very odd setup.

When I tried this, I had already updated to build 1505.

To get it working I reverted to 1458 (I think that's the "major
release" downloaded from the site), installed the bundle all over
again. And it worked! So... I re-upgraded to 1505, and it still works!
Hallelujah!

I think this same workflow could work with Snow Leopard, as I hadn't
tried this on SL and the symptons were the same. I'll have to get back
into my work computer to test it though.

I must say, I find it odd that I had to go back to 1458, was something
changed in the bundle between the two?

-- Jesse