[TxMt] Edit in TextMate break for anyone else?

Jesse Read darthnerdus at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 07:35:05 UTC 2009

So I was in IRC asking Allan about this earlier today, but he said it was
still working in Leopard and
I could look in the source for any Snow Leopard issues (I've been
developing off and on with SL).
Well, I'm back on my Leopard side and it's broken here too. I
reinstalled the InputManager and still a no-go. It beeps at me when I
try to use the command (but as in SL, the bundle IS loaded as I can
see the command is there.)

So is anyone else suffering from a break with the "Edit in TextMate"
InputManager? I'd figured I'd poll the group at large before I start mucking
around or write it off as a non-working hack at this point.

-- Jesse