[TxMt] Re: switching from page with puts to HTML

Matt Neuburg matt at tidbits.com
Fri Jul 10 01:16:30 UTC 2009

On 7/9/09 1:22 PM, in article
C67FC258-14A9-4280-BBFA-61BA0253F773 at textmate.org, "Allan Odgaard"

>>> There is no API to obtain this info, sry.
>> This is the only bad part. :) May I submit this as a feature
>> request? Pls
>> let me know if you need a motivating story... m.
> Better suggest what sort of API you want.

Well, as you know, there is already a set of exit codes that can be set
(exit_codes.rb) to indicate where we *should* produce our output. I guess I
was hoping there might be some environment global indicating where the
currently running command was *intending* to produce output.

when 205

matt neuburg, phd = matt at tidbits.com, <http://www.tidbits.com/matt/>
A fool + a tool + an autorelease pool = cool!
AppleScript: the Definitive Guide - Second Edition!