[TxMt] "All your bundles have been updated"

dave davedog at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 04:22:24 UTC 2009

I keep seeing this message pop up from time to time, looks to be a
growl notification. Usually at boot, but I've seen it at other random
times.

Anyone have any insight as to what this is? I suppose it's nice that
my bundles are up to date, but I'd rather not have something updating
my bundles without my OK. Looking around in the standard places for
launch at boot items, crontabs, etc. I don't see anything that would
do this.

-Dave