[TxMt] Re: Project expanded/collapsed folder state

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Sat Jul 4 17:23:57 UTC 2009

I have also wondered this and never found a solution. Code folding is
the main area I would like to figure out how to save state.

I spent a lot of time in one file folding chunks of code how I wanted.
I saved, closed, and opened the file; all fold points were lost.

Would it ever be possible to save this state when working live over
FTP or SSH? I imagine something about the file, perhaps it's md5 plus
file name could be saved locally and used as a preference file to tell
TM the last state.

I would also be find with the files current directory holding a
single .file that stored this state data. This makes the files state
nicely portable as well.
--
Scott
Iphone says hello.