[TxMt] LaTeX Bundle: Show Outline Issue

Guido Lorenz guidolorenz at uni-koblenz.de
Fri Jul 3 13:14:33 UTC 2009

Hello,

I had an issue with the Show Outline command from the LaTeX bundle
when using multiple source files spread accross different (relative)
directories.

I took a look at the code and was able to fix it for me by modifying
the line
     points += outline_points(filename.adjust_end($1)) if
line.match(INCLUDE_REGEX)
     points += outline_points(LaTeX.master(filename).adjust_end($1))
if line.match(INCLUDE_REGEX)

Someone with a little more insight might want to check if that is a
good idea and possibly apply it for future versions. :)

Cheers,
Guido