[TxMt] Re: A bug?

Nigel Green nigel at greenlemur.com
Sat Jan 31 21:47:52 UTC 2009

Ah - I thik it was my graphics tablet that was causing the issue. I've
just tried recreating this using the trackpad on my macbook pro and
all looks to be ok. I can only imagine that using the mouse with the
trackpad was causing the trouble. It did seem to be TM specific though
as I haven't noticed this while using other programs.

Nigel