[TxMt] java (and probably other) highlighting

Robert J. Carr rjcarr at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 19:35:56 UTC 2009

I'm a brand new user (and licensee) of TextMate and I am mostly very
happy (and eager for the next release) but I am noticing a slight
syntax highlighting problem.

I tend to write code like this (when argument lists get too long):

Widget w = new Wiget(

And that seems to break the highlighting.  So sure, you might say,
"you write code weird, get over it", but in writing an enum, in what I
think is a "normal way", it also breaks it, e.g.:

private enum ImageInfo {

So I'm wondering if I can update the syntax file to account for this,
and if so, how?