[TxMt] Re: Python Bundle

Perrin m.perrin at me.com
Fri Jan 23 23:41:50 UTC 2009

Well I've solved this problem:
	- delete python installs
	- download clean python from Web site (2.6.1)
	- change paths etc so TextMate can find it

But now I get this error on execute line -

{Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/tmp/temp_textmate.xRYBdx", line 19, in <module>
     stdout.write(exc)
TypeError: argument 1 must be string or read-only character buffer,
not list}

However, run script works fine.

I notice another user had this problem but his question was not
answered -

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2007-June/445701.html

Thx in advance,

Mark P